Payment on receipt (cash on delivery)
- in the representative office of the transport company.
Please consider the services of the company for sending money (2% of the cost of goods and the cost of sending money).
- when buying in the office of the company Nova Kovka.
After payment we give you all the necessary documents (a bill of lading, a sales receipt).
- We accept payments to the PrivatBank card (Privat24.ua, payment terminals or through the bank's cash desk).
Usually money is credited at the time of payment.
- when placing an order, indicate the type of payment - to the account.
After confirming the order, an invoice will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Legal entities can receive the goods only by proxy. In case of receipt of goods by an individual entrepreneur, a power of attorney is needed if the goods are taken by an employee of the enterprise, not an entrepreneur.
When ordering a legal entity and an individual entrepreneur, it is necessary to provide the following documents: enterprise registration certificate, VAT payer certificate (if available), single tax payer certificate (if any).
As soon as the payment arrives at our settlement account (as a rule, money is received the next day), the goods are transferred to the delivery service.
Return of goods within 14 days
- Return of goods is carried out in accordance with the Law of Ukraine 'On Protection of Consumer Rights'. In the period of 14 days, not counting the day of purchase, you can return the goods on condition that the goods were not in use. The client pays for the services of the transport company.
If the goods arrived not the one you ordered, or braked, transportation costs are paid by our company.
You have sent a request!
We will soon call you back
You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter!